Living Greatly - The Life Edit
Living Greatly - The Life Edit
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who MAKE things happen, those who WATCH things happen, and those who WONDER what happened. Which one will you be?
SOMEWHERE BETWEEN YOUR FIRST AND LAST BREATH YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING AMAZING WITH YOUR LIFE. (WORTHY OF A FIST PUMP.)
- Do you have a clear vision of where you are going?
- Can you clearly articulate what you want?
- Are you are pursuing your dreams and aspirations?
- Are you living your with enthusiasm? Do you feel alive?
- Are you nurturing your relationships and making time for friends?
- How have you grown In the last 12 months?
- Do you have the courage to be yourself and live truthfully?
- Are you creating a life and body of work you are proud of?
How Often Do You Take The Time To Self-Reflect And Self-Regulate? How Often Do You Think About How You Are Spending Your Life?
If you found yourself answering false to most of the above or you're starting to feel a stirring, or an uneasiness, chances are you're dabbling your way through life. It happens to all of us at some point. Sadly most people can get stuck in that stagnant place for years.
It's impossible to live deeply and deliberately if you continue to put too much distance between yourself and what's important to you. When you ignore the things that really matter for too long, all you are left with is a lifetime of compromise, self doubt, frustration and regret. Because lacking a true sense of purpose equals a lack in genuine progress. And knowing that you are only here for a spec of time, don't you want to figure out the things that really matter to you so you can do more of it?
Here's the thing, if you are not completely satisfied with the way your life is unfolding, do something about it. So whether you are at a crossroads and don’t know which road to take next, or are ready to make a fresh start following a setback, or you want to reinvent yourself, Daring Greatly may be the support you've been looking for.
Living Greatly Is Your Guide To Growth And Transformation - After All, Life Is Too Short Not To Pursue New Paths And Possibilities No Matter Your Age Or Position. You Deserve A Chance To Figure Out And Fight To Do The Things That Make You Happy, Don't You?
This practical 8 week program focuses on self mastery and leadership, and is based on the principles of vision, accountability, purpose, focus, integrity, courage, continuous improvement and renewal. It aims to help you to create a life that has heart & meaning, through a mix of creative and mental workouts, each designed to challenge your thinking, keep you fresh and focused and moving in the right direction with confidence, clarity and ease.
You Will Learn How To:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of what makes you tick
- Audit every significant area of your life and get clarity on what drives you
- Dump the reasons holding you back
- Develop a clear sense of purpose and direction
- Make decisions that are congruent with your values
- Explore your own empowering and disempowering beliefs
- Create a skills development plan for yourself
- Establish goals that excite and motivate you
- Improve the quality of your relationships
- Define and measure success on your own terms
- Increase your personal power and effectiveness
- Harness your talents and highest potential
- Live with greater intention and confidence
You Will Receive:
- 2-hour signature strategy session
- 3 x 60 minute focus 1:1 sessions via Skype/Google hangouts
- 8 week action plan
- 8 assignments to stimulate new ways of thinking
- Planning and productivity tools
- Unlimited email support for 8 weeks
All sessions are carried out via Skype or Google hangouts so it doesn't matter where in the world you are as long as you have video capability on your computer or digital device.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays 8am to 11am or 5pm to 9pm
Saturdays: 7am to 2pm
The complete 8 week program is just $799 AUD
Or make 2 x payments of $415 AUD (total $830)
Do You Have A Question?
You can ask me anything here. It's important that we both feel good about working together. I love working with motivated individuals who are committed to showing up and doing the work. If you promise to do your bit, I promise to help you find the fastest way to get to where you want to go. If that sounds like you, let's get the conversation started.