Working Greatly - The Career Edit
Working Greatly - The Career Edit
Get clarity on what drives you, overturn self-limitations, align expectations, develop an authentic personal brand and learn how to enhance your self-direction and self-management skills for greater personal and professional success.
What's the state of your work mojo?
- Are you making the most of your professional life?
- Is your job more than just a job; is it a passion-fuelled profession?
- Do you invest in developing yourself regularly?
- Are you satisfied with your role, responsibilities and pay?
- Are you satisfied with your current situation and schedule?
- Are you fulfilled by your work - do you find meaning in it?
- If you could give up work completely, would you?
- Are there parts of your job you would hesitate giving up?
- Are you often exhausted, emotional and projecting on others?
- Are you proud of the work you put out into the world?
- Do you think it's possible to find work you love and get paid to do it?
Whilst no job is perfect all of the time, giving yourself the space to sit down and assess your current state will provide you with renewed energy to explore your interests and passions, gain clarity on what drives you, align expectations, overturn self-limitations, identify your development needs, leverage your strengths and focus on the self direction and leadership skills needed for greater personal and professional satisfaction.
Working Greatly will help you increase your personal power and effectiveness and create greater awareness for what you have to offer.
The program covers:
- Self renewal
- Career planning, growth & development
- Vision mapping
- Goal setting
- Self leadership development
- Personal branding
- Communicating to win
- Emotional & mental resilience
- Work life balance
You will learn how to:
- Unpack your vision, mission and message
- Increase your self leadership and direction skills
- Make key decisions with greater confidence
- Develop an authentic personal brand
- Understand how to influence your audience
- Play to your strengths
- Manage your time, energy and sanity
- Adopt strategies to manage and take control of your career
- Increase personal power, presence and effectiveness
- Define and measure success on your own terms
You will receive:
- 2-hour strategy session (visioning, strategy, focus, direction, commitment)
- 6 x 60 minute focus sessions (blend of planning, coaching & mentoring)
- Pre-work assessment
- Strategic and operational planning toolkit
- Weekly assignments
- Personality test (find out who you are and why you do things the way you do)
- Personalised one-on-one attention
The initial strategy session is facilitated in-person (Sydney location) and the remaining sessions are delivered via videoconferencing and/or Skype at a time to suit both parties.
Alternatively, the whole program can be delivered via videoconferencing so it doesn't matter where in the world you are as long as you video capability on your laptop for the strategy session.
The complete program is just $1,497. That's it for one-on-one personalised attention!
Instalment payments (3 x $555) available on request.
Do you have a question?
You can ask me anything here. It's important that we both feel good about working together. I love working with motivated individuals who are committed to showing up and doing the work. If you promise to do your bit, I promise to help you find the fastest way to get to where you want to go. If that sounds like you, let's get the conversation started.