Is your vision big & brilliant enough?
Life is only worth living if it has meaning.
And the only way to create meaning is to step up and take charge of your vision.
Your vision defines how you see the future. It paints a picture of your highest aspirations, invokes an immense sense of curiosity and possibility, and provides you with an ongoing source of inspiration, purpose and drive to keep going, no matter what.
Your vision represents who you are and what you stand for, and when you know what you want and why you want it ... you become unstoppable.
It’s no secret that we live in a demanding society juggling a never-ending list of must have’s and must do’s. So many of us are excessively stimulated and exceedingly tired making it hard to switch off and easy to fall victim to a busy schedule and to the expectations of everyone around you.
Think of it this way - if you aren’t being led by your own big & brilliant vision, you’re being led by someone else’s priorities.
If you want to know how to take ownership of your vision and get back on track with lifelong and fulfilling success, start here ...
What do you want your life and work to stand for?
- What kind of experiences do you want to create?
- How do you want people's lives to be touched by you?
- What is your purpose on this Earth?
- What would your deepest desires and wildest dreams look like?
- What kind of life would feel purposeful and profound?
- How could you be of service to others?
- If dreams were for sale, what would you buy?
- How could you leave the world in better condition that you found it?
- And finally, why would you want all of that?
Once you can answer these questions with clarity and conviction, you can start using this newfound wisdom to unleash your vision and make smarter, more powerful choices that align to where you are going.
And if you find yourself grappling with how you'll get there, know you'll find a million different ways to make it happen when your why is strong enough. The rest is courage and a keen willingness to experiment.
Before you go, what does your vision say about you? Leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you.