5 questions to help you finish strong
You have just days left to write your final chapter before 2015 becomes part of your history.
Wouldn't it be great if you could create the greatest, most positive impact on your year in these final days of 2015?
Perhaps there is an important project you would feel triumphant in completing. Or an experience you would feel satisfied in creating. Or a habit you would rejoice in breaking or adopting.
Perhaps you could send out thank you cards to everyone who had an encouraging influence on you in the last three hundred and something days. Or you could reconnect with your loved ones. Or maybe you could finally start to take better care of yourself, be it by leaving work on time to take advantage of the longer days and Summer sun, go for a walk, socialise or spend some precious moments in your own company.
Whatever your thing, you still have time to make 2015 count.
Here are 5 questions to help you FINISH STRONG:
- What choices did you make that got you to where you are now?
- Knowing what you know now, if you could go back to the start of the year, what advice would you give your younger self?
- What's one thing you could do make the rest of this year easier, happier and more meaningful?
- What do you need to do next to move forward?
- How do you plan to reward yourself?
Anyone can start strong but only the remarkable finish strong. Aim to be remarkable. Or, be like everybody else. It's your call.
Do you like what you've read here? Leave a comment below and share it with a friend.