11 questions to ask yourself at the end of each month
New year. New routine.
This year I am embarking on a new end of month ritual, with a focus on slow, steady and continuous improvement. And I invite you to join me. Because you should never underestimate the power of minor adjustments, devoted decisions and deliberate actions, no matter how small.
My review & reset routine is a solid way for me to assess my goals, progress and overall satisfaction with the way the year is shaping up as I month from one month to the next. I think it will help you too.
Let's give it a go:
11 questions to ask yourself at the end of each month:
- What goals/dreams/miracles came true for me this month?
- What important lessons did I learn this month?
- What did I spend too much/ too little time on?
- What am I grateful for this month?
- What is the last good deed I did, or gift I gave, to someone?
- What didn’t go to plan? What could be done to change the situation?
- How did I improve as a person and what worked for me?
- What do I want to experience more of next month?
- What three things will I devote myself to next month?
- What is one new thing I will do, just for fun?
- What’s the first thing I need to do in order to begin next month the way that feels right for me?
Please share the love - like it, share it with a friend and leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!