13 questions to keep you ON purpose and moving forward in 2015
How will you stay focused in 2015?
If you are like me the beginning of the new year holds a particular kind of promise - new beginnings, unknown adventures and fresh possibilities. And if you live in the southern hemisphere, long sweltering days and balmy nights.
It’s often around this time of year we’re faced with a well-meaning ambush of ‘your best year’ prompts and provocations urging you to reach for dizzying heights and realise our potential. Be inspired but don't get sidetracked.
Imagine it's Thursday 31 December and you are looking back on the last 365 days. What made your year a success? What made it feel extraordinary? Who did you love? Who did you help? How did you contribute to your community? The world?
Be clear on what you want to achieve and then figure out a plan on how you will achieve it.
Be prepared to implement the first step today. Be prepared for your motivation levels to dip and soar over the course of the year. Be prepared to keep moving forward, no matter what.
And when you need a little extra help and encouragement to stay focused, here are 13 questions to keep you ON purpose and moving forward:
- If I were the best in the world at what I do, how would I behave?
- What is my one generous intention for today?
- How will I hold myself accountable?
- How are my actions aligned to my core values?
- How am I using my talents?
- Who am I helping?
- Where in my life am I settling?
- How will I get out of my own way?
- What do I need to let go of because it no longer serves me?
- How will I challenge myself?
- How will I leave the world a better place than I found it?
- What am I ready to set in motion right now?
- Who am I becoming?
How will you stay fresh and focused in 2015?
Please share the love - like it, share it with a friend and leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!