10 reminders for times when you feel like quitting
There will come a time when your motivation and enthusiasm will wane, offensive obstacles will start surging around you and annoying distractions set in, flinging you off course and wooing you - oh so seductively - to throw in the towel.
Bookmark this post for safekeeping and come back to it when that day arrives.
Here are 10 reminders to keep you going for times when you feel like quitting:
1. Don't quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can't see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It's the one that makes the sweetest sound. ~ Simon Sinek
2. There are no right and wrong ways to work in this business, but there are some basic common-sense practices. Work very, very hard and always be prepared; never give up; and once you get the job, give them more than they ever expected: - Shine! ~Jimmy Smits
3. Survival can be summed up in three words - never give up. That's the heart of it really. Just keep trying. ~ Bear Grylls
4. When I moved to Los Angeles, aged 54, I printed out Winston Churchill's phrase, 'Never, never, never give up', and stuck it on my fridge. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I knew I had to keep on going. ~ Alan Dale
5. When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
6. My greatest point is my persistence. I never give up in a match. However down I am, I fight until the last ball. My list of matches shows that I have turned a great many so-called irretrievable defeats into victories. ~ Bjorn Borg
7. You tell your kids that no matter what, you set your goals and you go for them. Whatever it is you achieve, never give up. You want your kids to have that good attitude, the confidence, and the will power to believe in themselves. ~ Joel Parkinson
8. Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it! ~ Richard E. Grant
9. Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about. ~ Winston Churchill
10. I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." ~ Muhammad Ali
Please share the love - like it, share it with a friend and leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you!