Are you in need of a mid-year reboot? Here are 4 little questions to get you moving in a big way again
Can you believe we’ve almost reached the halfway mark in 2014?
What have you been doing with yourself over the last six months? Are you smashing your goals? Or are you starting to fizzle and burn out?
If you aren’t quite where you imagined you’d be, now is a good time for a mid-year reboot.
Here are four little questions to get you moving in a big way again:
1. What do I want to change?
- What do I want to do more of?
- What do I want to do less of?
- What do I want to be differently?
2. Why do I want to change it?
- Why do I want this?
- Why is it important to me?
- Why should I care about it?
3. How will I change it?
- What do I plan to do about it?
- What skills and habits do I need to develop?
- Will I need help? (How? Who?)
4. When will I change it?
- What are my options?
- What are my short/medium/long-term plans?
- By what date will I achieve this?
- What are my immediate next steps?
Use your answers to create a clear and concise roadmap for the next six months.
Do you like what you've read read here? Share it with a friend and leave a comment below.